Looking for GA members.

sptjet90Reflexx

Petty Officer 1st Class
Looking for other members located in GA, more specifically lake hartwell. Just moved here and I am looking to meet some new friends.

nickcunn

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Looking for GA members.

I am GA boater but live in the extreme north west GA Mountains. By googling lake hartwell it looks like its a nice area.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner

I was on Hartwell back late 70's. Lots of fun on that trip.

sptjet90Reflexx

Petty Officer 1st Class

ha I live on the lake full time now. Just looking to find some people to boat with.

Burglary5%

Cadet

I live in Atlanta and boat all over the state, I love Carters Lake. but primarialy boat Oconee and Lanier, I havent been up to Hartwell yet but hear its a nice lake.

Idlespeedonly

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I live in Atlanta and boat all over the state, I love Carters Lake. but primarialy boat Oconee and Lanier, I havent been up to Hartwell yet but hear its a nice lake.
We really enjoyed Carters when we live close. The depth of that lake made me uncomfortable. We used to look forward to getting boiled p-nuts at the intersection of 411 and 136.

eavega

Lieutenant

Another GA boater here, but I've never boated on Hartwell. I'm right in between Lake Lanier and Lake Allatoona. I do see Hartwell a couple of times a year when we head off to SC to buy fireworks for New Years and Independence Day!

-E

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey Ya'll, we boat mostly on Lake Allatoona on the Acworth side, and put in at the Blockhouse ramp. I've been on Hartwell, it's a nice lake.

nlain

Commander
I am in SE GA near Savannah. Sounds like you have enough to put together a weekend at one of the lakes up there.

jkpell

Seaman Apprentice
West Georgia here, mainly on West Point and Wedowee in Alabama...a meet up would be cool!

jkpell

Seaman Apprentice
West Georgia here, mainly on West Point and Wedowee in Alabama...a meet up would be cool! :rockon:

AviatorJim

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Middle of GA here. Lake Blackshear and Tobesofkee, and coastal waters out of Savannah/Tybee Island.
--Jim

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Middle Georgia here too. Mostly Lake Tobesofkee and Sinclair and Oconee as well. I really like Oconee and Sinclair for the crappy season... Tobessofkee gets pretty busy after the spring crappie spawn and I don't like the traffic on the water then.