Favorite Tennessee Waters

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
GA - Only about an extra 20 minutes or so gets you to Nickajack lock as well, so you have two to choose from but I agree the Chatt downtown is nice. And there is food.

The run from downtown to Nickajack is awesome for sure I'm planning a fall run for the 'Color Cruise' (which is not an event anymore apparently). Early to mid October so if ya'll can fit that in we can make our own event.

I'll be on Tims Ford this Saturday as long as rain stays away and no more plumbing breaks at the house.

Kogs - where would I put in on Percy coming from the south?

southkogs

Staff member
Kogs - where would I put in on Percy coming from the south?
Easiest (fastest) is Fate Sanders off Weakley lane in Smyrna. (https://www.google.com/maps/place/F...data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x989f8c04027862b)

A few minutes up the road to La Vergne to put in at Hurricane Creek is worth it in my opinion. Not quite as much parking, but I think it's a nicer section of the lake. (https://www.google.com/maps/place/U...2!3m1!1s0x886412a2de15e261:0x80e2bed04f675266) Four Corners Marina is across the bay and seems very nice.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I saw your overheat topic, Kogs. Hope it's just a shot impeller and that's all.

I'm only about 1 1/2 south of Chatt. and go up every once in a while. I'll have to let the boat chase me up I-75 one of these times.

nickcunn

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I believe we will put in on nickajack this weekend. I gotta test my new depth finder and my new prop and impeller.

I hit a rock bar in the middle of open water so I thought. Ate prop up. I checked impeller and did not set it right. So again I ate it up. So now all is installed and new. So hopefully everything will turn out better. Expensive 2 weeks ago. And it rained last weekend.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
forgot our landscaper will hopefully make it this weekend so probably won't hit the lake. Been trying to get him to the house for a couple months now.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Watauga, Boone, South Holston, and Cherokee. Gonna be on Watauga this weekend I hope..