calling all lake mead boaters! nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, Long time since I made a post here. A lot has changed. Got into a major car accident and broke my back in 4 places and neck in a couple. Kinda has left me beached. The big stripers have had free reign for the past couple years. Hope to get a new boat one day, but kinda beached because of healthcare costs. If anyone ever wants to go fishing or camp a weekend, my wife and I would love to. I will teach you whatever you want to know, and show you a lot of my spots. Glad to find this site again since all the fishing ones pretty much have died off. Hope to talk to some of you!

jjacobs007

Lieutenant
Hey all, Long time since I made a post here. A lot has changed. Got into a major car accident and broke my back in 4 places and neck in a couple. Kinda has left me beached. The big stripers have had free reign for the past couple years. Hope to get a new boat one day, but kinda beached because of healthcare costs. If anyone ever wants to go fishing or camp a weekend, my wife and I would love to. I will teach you whatever you want to know, and show you a lot of my spots. Glad to find this site again since all the fishing ones pretty much have died off. Hope to talk to some of you!

Good to see you back my lake mead brother. Sorry to hear about your accident, I have a 1987 bayliner in garage with a 1970 johnson 60 hp, runs great and has all the fishing 🐟 stuff u can imagine,get in touch with me and you can take it to callville if u have a truck?

MRS

Commander
Sad nobody here any more when I can get my boat running right will get back to the mead. wife never been here I think she needs a mead trip last time here was this. Caught in front of boulder beach.

Attachments

• photo294111.jpg
    photo294111.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 0

sam60

Captain
Sad nobody here any more when I can get my boat running right will get back to the mead. wife never been here I think she needs a mead trip last time here was this. Caught in front of boulder beach.

You need to get to Temple Bar. Such a great location. We did a thanksgiving road trip as mentioned elsewhere. We had a great view of the lake and also of the river near Willow Beach. I also felt the desire to take the turn off to TB. We needed to get to family so that was as close as we came to nice water for now. I'm going to work on the ex SIL to get us and the Grandsons TOGETHER on his pontoon this spring. Boatless until I see how my health is in the near future,

MRS

Commander
Yes I do need to get to Temple Bar never been there but friend use to go there alot loved it. I would launch at vegas wash when they had water there but I guess since the water is so low it took out the whole area there sad. I hope your health gets better so you can get back on the water again, if you do get your ex SIL and Grand kids out there let me know might be a good time for us to head out there to.

sam60

Captain
We came to Vegas in 1981 to get married and the lake was full. It looked like you could touch the water from the dam.

sam60

Captain
I forgot to state that having to add a third straw really sucks...Let's hope it never needs to.

Status
Not open for further replies.