Votes: 23 2.3%
  • STREAM

Votes: 24 2.4%
  • OTHER

Votes: 49 4.8%

• Total voters

boatman37

Lieutenant
not yet...lol. but hope to next season. still to new to attempt going through the locks

aspeck

Staff member
not yet...lol. but hope to next season. still to new to attempt going through the locks

When you do it, let me know, I will look for you. (The games I go to I think that would be fun to listen or watch the game from the water outside, but I am not going to trailer my boat there to sit OUTSIDE the ballpark!)

aspeck

Staff member
I am in Central PA ... Raystown Lake. Sorry your son had to endure the Steeler's game. I was flipping back and forth between it and the Pirate game ... a miserable night for Pittsburgh fans.

boatman37

Lieutenant
yeah. not expecting much from them this year. oh well. maybe they will surprise me

ibrw1

Petty Officer 1st Class
The Illinois River West or Morris Illinois, The Mississippi Illinois border on up!

CJ River Rider

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Delaware River, Shrewsbury River, Navesink River, Raritan River & Bay, Barnegat Bay, Mullica River, Great Bay, Sandy Hook, Lake Hopatcong, so many different places in NJ. Oh yes, Lake George in NY this past Labor Day weekend.

Last edited:

fishin98

Chief Petty Officer
All the freshwater lakes in Central Fla, Dale Hollow Lake, Center Hill Lakes in TN!

pontoonsaloon

Seaman Apprentice
The Illinois River West or Morris Illinois, The Mississippi Illinois border on up!

Been there,got the teeshirts!! Grew up on the Mississippi River. Lived around Springfield for a few years about 11 years ago and we'd pontoon south quite a way or north up to Peoria. Prefer the Miss. River but still alot of fun...if you can tolerate the asian carp!

pontoonsaloon

Seaman Apprentice
Live in south central Missouri(Ozarks) so we boat at Norfolk Lake and Bull Shoals lake(Arkansas)....awesome beautiful lakes!!

In central Arizona mostly Lake Pleasant, but also Saguaro, Canyon. My favorite boat camping is Colorado River from Parker Dam up to Lake Havasu City. Another great Colorado trip is Katherine's Landing near Bullhead City, up the Mohave to Cottonwood Cove and on to Willow Point, the Colorado can be like glass in the Black Mountains south of Willow Point, but summer storms come fast. Never been on Lake Mead but can't wait.

Last edited:
I cruise on the AICW north and south of North Myrtle Beach. Like to go out and drop the hook and spend a day or two at Bird Island. Maybe go south to Charleston.

wrvond

Chief Petty Officer
Kanawha River and Ohio River. Now that we have a bigger boat I am looking forward to taking the Ohio up to Pittsburgh (and further) as well as down to the Mississippi River.

cribber

Lieutenant
We cruise the Harris Chain of Lakes that includes Lake Harris, Dora, Eustis, and Griffin. These 5 lakes are all connected to each other.

StarTed

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Gotta finish my boat so I can transition from bank fisherman. Then again, the bank fishermen I fish with are some great guys.

Used to fish the Puget Sound in a GlasPly.

I like rivers and the Noatak was a great trip. Also did a couple of weeks on the Columbia River. One in Canada. The Cour-de-Alene was fun as well. These were paddling an inflatable canoe "SOAR"

The Bowran Lakes were done twice in a 17' Grumman as well as a trip down the Missouri in Montana.

Then there were other trips to lakes. Guess I have to admit to not having a favorite since I like variety.

Gotta cut some firewood since I'm on my last shed of dry firewood.

shaw520

Chief Petty Officer
The mighty Hudson River, from Sandy Hook NJ to Northern Lake Champlain VT.

88evinrude

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well a few lakes and ponds. I'll start with lakes. I fish Old hickory Barkely lake Ky lake Barren river Coredell Hull Dale hollow and a couple others.

jsparks747

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I boat and fish on the Pacific off of the Washington coast and also in Puget Sound, both northern and upper sound.