Anyone use a Swivl-eze deck mount ski pylon ?

Roj115

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hello,<br /><br />I'm thinking about buying one of those Swivl-eze Deck mount pylons for my ski boat and I was wondering if anyone out there has one or has used one in the past and what they thought about them. <br /><br />The model I'm referring to is the one that's specifically for outboard motor boats. It looks like a tripod that has three telescoping legs that are all the same size and and mount within the motor well. It is NOT the kind that has two small support legs and one large main post which mounts to the floor of the boat. On this model, two of the telescoping legs attach to the transom or on the side of the motor well just ahead of the transom and the other leg mounts at the front of the motorwell. <br /><br />Here's a link to a pic of one:<br /> Swivl-Eze deck mount pylon <br /><br />Anyways, I was just wondering if people that had them or had used them in the past were happy/satisfied with them and if anyone has had any problems with them.<br /><br />Anyone got a second hand one for sale ?<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Roj