For those in the North East...

bashr52

Chief Petty Officer
I'm just north of the PA border, an hr south of Syracuse. I'm hoping for an early break in the water so I can drag the boat home from storage and get some maintenance done before the good boating weather hits (bellows changed, drive back on, live well plumbed, electrical, etc). Our lake is flood control so they open the dam October 15th, close it usually around April 15th.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
She'll be slipped again on the upper Niagara near Buffalo this season. The last couple it's been delayed due to work being done on 'er after getting out of storage. This season I hope to be back to "normal" and in by late March/early April. Weather is usually not the biggest factor 1-IMG_5118.JPG

tpenfield

Staff member
OK, February 9th . . . Winter has finally arrived. Hopefully, we will still begin boat prep work by April.

tpenfield

Staff member
And here it comes again !!! :eek: :facepalm:

I imagine that most schools in the area will be cancelled on Monday and most businesses will be in the 'work from home' scenario.

I was going to go to the New England Boat Show today, but that probably is not going to happen . . .

Feb12-13snowA.png

shaw520

Chief Petty Officer
Yep,..old man winter is making up for what was a relatively mild winter thus far. Dam woodchuck was right!!

SeaDooSam

Chief Petty Officer
And here it comes again !!! :eek: :facepalm:

I imagine that most schools in the area will be cancelled on Monday and most businesses will be in the 'work from home' scenario.

I was going to go to the New England Boat Show today, but that probably is not going to happen . . .

Yep! Thinking I heading to the boat show today though