Floor plan for a 1993 Grumman GV1666SP

mercnewbie

Cadet
Hi everyone, well we were out in the boat this past weekend and a bit heavy for sure, I have a Grumman GV1666SP with an Evinrude 30 2/s and having four passengers made it pretty hard to plane out. With 3 onboard, I don't have a problem. So I was looking at newer layouts and it seems that the side console is moved upwards to the bow, and situated just after the live well and casting deck. The couple of questions I have is, can this be done to my boat by moving the console up about 2feet? I have the extra cable for the throttle, and steering, and secondly I had found a website (now can't find it for the life of me) where they showed where and what was under the floor. Location of pipes, returns and wires. Would anyone know where I can find this information. I've been on Grumman's site and NADA but there is no image available. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bob

TruckDrivingFool

Lieutenant Commander
Some pics might help but for now is it like this?
828ca8dfc7e356e38acc8ecf567fe5e2.jpg

If so I'd look at moving a passenger rather than changing layout. It could also be just an effect of the extra weight.