Please Help.....Looking for an original key PK611M

mgamble201

Recruit
I'm in search of an original Key for my Mastercraft It's a black/silver key with PK611M stamped in it. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

mgamble201

Recruit
Yeah, Smoke, I found that too and already emailed and they've been sold, hence my efforts on here. ....Hoping someone else on here has some better advice. Dealers don't have any either and I haven't found a locksmith yet that can do it.......trust me, this place is my last resort.

mgamble201

Recruit
That'll work thanks guys. I'll try that route and see where it goes......appreciate the help.

cdnNick

Petty Officer 2nd Class
That's the same key I was planning to order, the marina got the boat from said they could order it. No clue what the cost would be or if they could actually get it.

thumpar

Admiral
You might just get a new ignition switch. They are cheaper than you might think. Napa carries them. I had to buy one when I lost the keys to my last boat.

mgamble201

Recruit
Thanks Nick, lemme know what you find out if you don't mind. I found you can get them thru O'Reilly auto parts, but I'm looking for an original key, and I haven't had any luck. The ones that I've found are just plain ol keys, which is better than nothing I suppose.......thanks for all the help guys.

cdnNick

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I'll probably ask about it when I am there on the weekend. I'll let you know what I find out.