How do I clean vinyl seats?

BRICH1260

Lieutenant
A lot of stains that I have had went away after a couple good days in the sun too.

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Normally I have used comet and a scrub pad. For very tough stains I have used oven cleaner.

tpenfield

Staff member
how about . . .

3250216c_0.jpg

I use this stuff and it seems to have a very mild abrasive, plus some conditioners.

Suprathepeg

Petty Officer 1st Class
Normally I have used comet and a scrub pad. For very tough stains I have used oven cleaner.

That's what I did on the o E seat and it worked except for a couple of the bad spots of rust. I'll do the other seat with 303 and let you know.

Gold Eagle Co

iboats Partner
We appreciate all of the comments and look forward to your reviews once you all have had a chance to try 303? Products.

Have a great day!

Gold Eagle Co

iboats Partner
Nice, way to engage the community!

Thanks Suprathepeg!

We have enjoyed our short time on iboats and hope to continue to provide beneficial information to the members of this forum.

Have a great afternoon!

Last edited:

oldjeep

Admiral
Thanks Gold Eagle Co, my stuff showed up today. Really appreciate it!

BRICH1260

Lieutenant
I got my Gold Eagle products this week too. Cant wait to put them to use this weekend. Thanks guys.

bruce0359

Cadet
Received the 303 products yesterday. The product caps leaked a lot during shipping, but I put the 303 products to use on a Bimini top that's likely original to the 2006 pontoon.

Wow! The difference is amazing. I was ready to throw both the Bimini and the boot away. The 303 products may cost more, but none of the other products is going to give new life to a Bimini like the 303 products did. I don't need to buy a new Bimini. I'll be buying more 303 for the pontoon seats.

Last edited:

Gold Eagle Co

iboats Partner
bruce0359,

We want to first apologize that the bottles were damaged in transit. We assure you that is not a common occurrence. For the damaged product and great review, we would be happy to send out another sample to you. We will PM you shortly.

Have a great afternoon!

oldjeep

Admiral
FWIW, one of my bottles was mashed a bit as well but there was no leakage. Don't need any more product, just figured you should know if you think that this doesn't happen often - maybe someone had a bad day packaging.

WP_20150701_003.jpg

muskyfins

Chief Petty Officer
My stuff came in Monday. The admiral did the cleaning on Sunday, but there are a few stubborn stains she can't get out. I'm headed down there with the 303 Friday morning and will post pics.

I'm also looking for other places to use the stuff. Laundry???? Carpet in the house???? Obviously the cars. Pretty excited.

And I'm going to try the waterproofing for the cover.

voodoochikin

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Just purchased the 303 multi surface cleaner and the aerospace protectant. I have tried every other vinyl cleaner that I could find locally with zero luck on cleaning my dirty white seats. Ill report back when I receive the products.

oldjeep

Admiral
Just purchased the 303 multi surface cleaner and the aerospace protectant. I have tried every other vinyl cleaner that I could find locally with zero luck on cleaning my dirty white seats. Ill report back when I receive the products.

Let it soak in a while and then use a soft brush if your crud has been on the seats for a long time.

WhataBunch

Cadet
Dang! I wish I would have seen this in time to get in on the offer from Gold Eagle. We just bought a used boat and have tried a couple of different cleaners on the interior without much success.

Gold Eagle Co

iboats Partner
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delay in response - hopefully everyone had a great 4th!

As for the damaged bottles, we are documenting the situation and will have it corrected.

oldjeep is absolutely correct about letting the cleaner soak on the stain and using a soft brush to help agitate the surface. That should help get that vinyl cleaned up.

Whatabunch - Shoot us a PM and we will get some samples out to you anyway!

Have a great day!