info on Sears Super Gamefisher (1989)

Mike Johnson

Cadet
I just aquired an interesting little boat. It is a 1988 Super Gamefisher by Sears. 12' aluminum V, wide beam, no benches, flotation is in side bolsters that end in little shelves on the top (like the rod lockers on larger boats), two swivel seats on aluminum boxes with storage room under the seats, carpeted aluminum floor, bow storage. It is very well made and stout& is the best designed 12' V I've ever seen. It came as a package with a galvanized trailer and a 15hp motor made by Chrysler/Force. year:1989, Model:61342 S I am interested in learning who made this boat. Sears was of no help.

RatFish

Chief Petty Officer
Re: info on Sears Super Gamefisher (1989)

UPtraveler,<br /><br />My tinny is a 1985 12'V Sears GameFisher. I bought the boat new in 1985. Your boat sounds "beefier" than mine. As best as I can tell, my 1985 Sears GameFisher is a Sea Nymph. The 1256 12' Sea Nymph V is a dead ringer for my boat. Take a look at the LOWE web site. Look at the different models. You may get lucky. Try contacting them for further info.

clarego

Recruit

well is mine a super gamefisher ? 61352s 1989 ? this would be very interesting to know whats the difference between the two i know mine holds a max 10 hp and 3 people i believe total weight is 570

clarego

Recruit

i know this thread is old but sea nymph built my boat check your hull id on the rear of the boat there should be a stamp on there atleast it is on mine lowe bought out sea nympth back in the early 2000