1985 Bayliner Ciera 2750, (new to me), Volvo/Penta 260, 5.7 350 motor.

southkogs

Staff member
Let's be careful not to hijack Britner's topic y'all. Crosnest, welcome aboard ... if you've got more questions about your boat, I suggest you start a new topic.

JoLin

Vice Admiral
Dang- I didn't even realize I wasn't talking to the OP. Crosnest, yeah- what he said. Start your own thread.

airdvr1227

Lieutenant Commander
Isn't someone restoring one of these over in the Restoration section?

crosnest

Cadet
Sorry y'all.don't mean to infringe on someone's"thread"...just thought this was for everyone to get help and share knowledge.just trying to learn.

crosnest

Cadet
I still don't see the waste ring...hot the water and fuel...water doesn't seem to be holding ie working????

crosnest

Cadet
I have just purchased the same exact boat.worth almost the same prior owners knowing nothing about it.:), that being said...I haven't found any deck plate for the pump out....any suggestions? Also is this motor going to be ok in the salt water? It was used ass a live aboard, but they have it running pretty smoothly...I'm hearing sqwelling now that I've had it out a few times???? Any and all info will be greatly appreciated

JoLin

Vice Admiral
just thought this was for everyone to get help and share knowledge.just trying to learn.

It is- in your own thread. 'Highjacking' another person's thread is rude. Now, go start a thread of your own and ask your questions (some of which I already answered for you).

Oh- and welcome to iboats.

southkogs

Staff member
Sorry y'all.don't mean to infringe on someone's"thread"...just thought this was for everyone to get help and share knowledge.just trying to learn.
All the more reason to stop this hijack and start your own topic ... it'll make your specific questions more "searchable" and you'll get more and better answers. You can link back to this topic by copying the URL into your first post if you think that'll help.