plastic tank fitting and pick up tube needed

alangore

Seaman Apprentice
Does anyone know where to obtain new 3/8" ID clear plastic thin wall tubing for the pick up? Also may need the tank elbow.
thanks,

alangore

Seaman Apprentice
awesome but unfortuanelty those are for aluminum tanks. I need them for a plastic tank.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
No those are for any tank with 1/4 npt fitting

It even says "compatible with all moeller tanks" Moeller does make plastic tanks.

alangore

Seaman Apprentice
My tank is an Attwood tank, and it is a much larger thread than 1/4" pipe. I have researched Moeller but couldnt find anyhing else.

muskyfins

Chief Petty Officer
No those are for any tank with 1/4 npt fitting

It even says "compatible with all moeller tanks" Moeller does make plastic tanks.

Not trying to bust ba!!s, but Moeller most certainly make plastic tanks. Simple google search will reveal some of them. Somewhere I have a moeller portable marine fuel tank as well.

alangore

Seaman Apprentice
lol thanks guys. My tank is an Atwood. It has a larger coarse thread plastic fitting. about the 1/4" pipe fitting, I was an auto tech for almost 28 years and now manage shops. so yeah i know its biger than 1/4, but understand your asking. Not everyone does. I think I solved the issue.

alangore

Seaman Apprentice
It ended up being the quick disconnect that screws into the elbow not the actual elbow. I appreciate the help