1964 orlando clipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonniesue

Cadet
Cannot find any info on 1964 orlando clipper? Any help out there for a newbie proud owner of a clipper

Bonniesue

Cadet
I searched that link and all links from there and still no1964 info. Any other ideas? Ty so much as I'm super excited to have this boat and really want to learn more especially where it was used. :) tried to put pics on here but it's not letting me

southkogs

Staff member
Try linking your photos over from a hosting site like PhotoBucket or Flickr. That tends to work the best.

What kind of information are you looking for?

Bonniesue

Cadet
Super curious as to why there is no info on the 64? Could our title be wrong? Outs like they didn't make any but this one. I even have the serial number....131- all sites I've searched seem to skip the whole1964????

southkogs

Staff member
I wouldn't think there's a reason to doubt it's a '64. OC was actually in business before and after that date. If you want a little more specifics, perhaps a call to an Orlando, FL Public Library might turn something up.

orlandoclippertim

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Bs ---- they made aluminum clippers up into the mid 1970's -- they made aluminum and glass for about 10 years or more---
Im guessing maybe 76 or 78 when they went out of business. Most of the aluminum ones I see are mid 60's.
mat in the 55 to 62 years it appears.

Tim

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Bs ---- they made aluminum clippers up into the mid 1970's -- they made aluminum and glass for about 10 years or more---
Im guessing maybe 76 or 78 when they went out of business. Most of the aluminum ones I see are mid 60's.
mat in the 55 to 62 years it appears.

Tim

Four years old and Bonnie left then after these few posts.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.