Great Forum

cptrick3

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I don't know is this is the best place to say this bur I really enjoy this forum. I have on the Bayliner Owners Club forum for over 12 years, currently own a Chaparral and have been on their forum for the past year and a half and am also spend some time on The Hull Truth. This forum seems to be well designed and easy to navigate. Just want to say thanks.

Fun Times

Staff member
Welcome to iboats cptrick3, we're happy to hear you're enjoying your time spent here on iboats...And thanks for letting everyone know you like the layout of the forum, it's very much appreciated.:)

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Have to say it's been one of the best forums I've ever been associated with.

cptrick3

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Owned boats for more than 30 years. I hope I can contribute on occasion.

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,..... Welcome Aboard,..... I too, wandered in here a couple years ago, 'n ain't been able to find the door outa here, Yet,.....

NYBo

Admiral
Welcome to iboats!:welcome:

I used to be fairly active on the BOC forum until I found this one.

tpenfield

Staff member
Welcome aboard . . . yes this is a great site, not only for the design and layout, but mostly for the content and contributions that the many members make. Of the various sites that I have frequented over the years, this is by far the best.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Yep im on tht and boc as well plus occasionally a few others and for actual boat info this is the best.

64osby

Admiral
Ayuh,..... Welcome Aboard,..... I too, wandered in here a couple years ago, 'n ain't been able to find the door outa here, Yet,.....

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

The Eagles.