17 ft mckee craft swim platform mounting

• mckee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • craft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

coolinout

Recruit
does anyone out in boatland have a mckeee with a factory installed mckee swim platform, i bought one in NC and want to mount it on my 17 ft marathon question is,are there any brackets involved or screwed right to the stern? I can see indented holes for mounting but not sure what size and length of hardware ,there are none around me to look at ,so if anyone has one please maybe sh 00q0q_2Nxgvom5C4K_600x450.jpg oot a pic of the bottom ,so i can get an idea, pic are included,(not my boat) in water swim plat.jpg ! e mailed ageis boats no response! thanks for your help

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
Looking at your pics that should be just stainless bolts, washers, and nuts.... Seal w 5200 and bond the hardware electrically.

You should have holes in the platform to determine the diameter and you should be able to figure the length easily enough once the holes are drilled.

Bronx68

Seaman Apprentice
I have the same boat and I also would like to add a swim platform. My boat has live wells at the transom. How do mount a platform with live wells up against the transom?