for sale section

starwalt12

Recruit
Is there a for sale section here? I'm looking to buy a boat. I am amazed and overwhelmed at the MANYchoices and options.

Augoose

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Nope, there is no such section here. There is however a ton of great checklists and other pointers about what to look for in a new boat. Post up some information about yourself, what you are looking for, what you want to be able to do with the boat, etc and someone will be sure to help you

southkogs

Staff member
Top of the webpage ... there is a BOATS FOR SALE tab.

As Augoose says, tell us what you're looking for and post some links for the gang to look at and we'll help you spend your money :)

Welcome aboard.

starwalt12

Recruit
Thanks guys. What I'm really looking for is a fishing boat. All I really need is the essentials but want a bit more. Decent motor, at least 2 seats one in front and one in back, steering wheel no tiller, live well, some storage, and a trolling motor. Would like no smaller than 16'. I do like the bass tracker pro 160 and it seems to be very affordable, bit I thought maybe you fine folks could point me in the right direction. I don't wanna over look anything else and as I've discovered there are many boat manufacturers who produce many, many, many boats. Thanks for the input fellas!

Augoose

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Sorry what I mean to say was that there was no section where you could post a thread about the sale of your boat - there is of course the "boats for sale" tab.