About to pull trigger on 19 ft bow rider...

Sheals

Recruit
I'm down to these two: 2015 Four Winns H190 or 2015 Rinker 196. Cost difference is negligible. I'd appreciate hearing anything regarding build quality (of the most recent years) or any other initial impressions. I've ruled out the Chap H2O 19, the Stingray 198 and the Monterey, for various reasons. Thanks in advance.

tpenfield

Staff member
Pulling the trigger??? :eek: Don't shot it, because they are not bullet proof. :D

I do not think there is a significant difference in build quality between the two finalist that you are considering. I like the fit & finish of the 4Winns a bit better though.

oldjeep

Admiral
H190 looks a lot cooler, but is really small inside for a 19ft boat. Just about bought one a couple years ago, but the lack of space was a big issue for us. Never seen the Rinker

robopath

Seaman Apprentice
I have the 2013 190 RS and love it. They redesigned in 2013, the 2015 is basically the same. I'd get the extended platform, it adds nice space on the back. It was not available in 2013 but I had our dealer add it when they became available on the 2014's last year. I shopped a few boats also and found the Four Winns to be the best for us. We use the boat on an large inland lake and also on Lake Michigan in Chicago.
This review shows a lot of the interior:
https://youtu.be/iyVXV6-o848

Sheals

Recruit
Thanks guys. Ended up buying the Four Winns. Should be delivered just before Memorial DAy.