What did you do to your boat today?

southkogs

Staff member
I was talking with my folks up in Michigan yesterday and they were talking about how cold it was and the possibility of snow on their trip down this weekend ... as I'm standing outside in sun & 70 degrees. Felt kinda' bad when they asked what it was like down here ...

64osby

Admiral
I was talking with my folks up in Michigan yesterday and they were talking about how cold it was and the possibility of snow on their trip down this weekend ... as I'm standing outside in sun & 70 degrees. Felt kinda' bad when they asked what it was like down here ...

Yea we had an inch or so fall here yesterday in SW Michigan. My fingers don't work well below freezing so the boats are still resting.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
unfortunately something called 'work' got in my way of doing anything but still one nice weather day left. really is crappy when i sit in my kitchen working, the boat is 30 feet away yet still manage to not get anything done.

plus had to mow, weedeat, get window tinted on new truck, etc. Taxes tomorrow.

One thing I promise myself I will do today is finish getting the wheel fender brackets off. Need to redesign a bit the trailer rehab has wider axle and nbigger tires so have to rework them.

Augoose

Lieutenant Junior Grade
So it seems I've jinxed myself......After several days in the 70's, its going to drop to 30 tonight. I know some of you guys are wishing it would get UP to 30.....
Back to the boat yard to drain the block......

3rdtimesthecharm

Petty Officer 1st Class
So it seems I've jinxed myself......After several days in the 70's, its going to drop to 30 tonight. I know some of you guys are wishing it would get UP to 30.....
Back to the boat yard to drain the block......

I`ve just put a drop lite in the motor compartment before if it`s just going to be cold for a day or two. Just my .02 worth.