1999 Wellcraft 210 DC Livewell Questions

fishmen111

Chief Petty Officer
Not sure if I am in the right category. I have a "T" coming off the thru hull water inlet. Is it as simple as turning it for the live well and raw wash down? If so, I need a new one. What is the indicator and where should it be for each function? I do not understand the live well. It has a horizontal pipe in the bottom along with what appears to be a water inlet in the bottom. The owners manual is useless and does not even list my model (low production model). I am unable to fit into the rear hatch to trace hoses. Also, where is the fuse box? It is not under the helm. Thanks folks.

alldodge

Staff member
Not sure if I am in the right category. I have a "T" coming off the thru hull water inlet. Is it as simple as turning it for the live well and raw wash down? If so, I need a new one. What is the indicator and where should it be for each function? I do not understand the live well. It has a horizontal pipe in the bottom along with what appears to be a water inlet in the bottom. The owners manual is useless and does not even list my model (low production model). I am unable to fit into the rear hatch to trace hoses. Also, where is the fuse box? It is not under the helm. Thanks folks.

Have any pics?

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
The horizontal pipe is very likely the spray/aerator/tank fill bar. However, that pipe is normally at the top of the tank, not the bottom. If it is just laying on the bottom, it is likely broken off so check the tank near the top to see what's needed for the repair. The hole in the bottom of the tank is likely the tank drain. It should however have a standpipe that fits in that hole. If you don't know what a standpipe is, look in the tank on your toilet. The overflow pipe is a standpipe and the one in the livewell works the same way. Pipe in place when using the tank. Remove it to drain. As for the washdown/livewell fitting, the two way valve is positioned at the outlet side of the pump. Depending on which way the valve is positioned, when the pump is turned on water will for forced through the washdown plumbing, and the other way to the livewell. Turn on the pump and see which way is which.