Durabak Protective coatings

I read comments on this forum about a product called Durabak. It sounded like someone had a huge problem with it. I am a boater and have had many boats in my day. I was at concrete show in Las Vegas and saw the guys who invented the product( Durabak and Ceasefire and I asked if I could get some samples in Canada to try. They said they had a distributor in Canada now I could order direct through them. (First off I don't make money from this product I am purely and normal person looking to protect my investment. This product is amazing. The Navy did a test for years on this product and could not damage it. This product is flexible, won't flake or peel. It repairs itself also only 1 part (yahoo). I have tried so many products out there cheap to really expensive. This product lasts if you do it right.
Read the application tips it works if you follow correctly. I don't know how they invented this product but wow it is amazing. So don't be like I was and read someone who didn't like it try it for yourself like I did. I now have my boaters friends trying and we all love it..
This is just to help out my fellow boaters looking to protect all of our investments.
Oh yeah go to www.cote-lcan.com. I don't know if you order on line or call for product

Slip Away

Lieutenant
"So don't be like I was and read someone who didn't like it " I never believe everything I read.

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,.... I've got several gallons of the stuff here to use on a deck resurface project, that ain't gotten done yet,....