registration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is going to register my boat in her name for me dose she have to have a boaters card to register and title it in her name ? Ill be the only one operating the boat and yes i have my boaters card ?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Sure, yes, no, maybe. We all know where you live and plan on regging the boat. ??????

GA_Boater

I looked in my crystal ball. How can we help you if you don't share which of the 50 states you live in? Every state has different rules.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
It's the same answer as the OTHER registration question you asked........

you want to pay for your dad's "sticker" your wife want's to register your boat..... You need to ask these questions to the people who handle stickers and registration.....

No need to be rude sorry for asking simple questions i figured cause this is a boating group someone would help a new boater out but i guess i was wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

64osby

Admiral
Every state has different laws and requirements for registrations and titles.

Your question is clear but the details are lacking.

In Michigan my wife could register the boat and neither of us would need a boaters card.

GA_Boater

thumpar

Admiral
Every state is different. I still don't know why you wouldn't just register it in your name.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Boat registered in name of owner.
Whether the owner needs a card, ask the state. But I doubt it, as the owner may be a corporation.

Same with motor vehicles. I can register a car in my name, even if I don't have a driver's license.
Or my company can register a car, and the company doesn't have a driver's license..

shrew

Lieutenant

<Sigh> The problem is its too simple a question. You make the assumption that everyone knows where you're located and what you're dealing with. When you provide extremely limited information, you yourself act as though you don't care to take the time to write a detailed question. If you aren't interested in taking the time to write a detailed question, how can you expect anyone to take the time to write a detailed reply? We don't have a vested interest in your problem, however most are more than willing to help.

Who, What, Where, When, How, Why

If you try to hit those goals in your question, you'll get much better feedback. If you continue with the vinegar above, you undoubtedly get more of the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
I'm still trying to figure out who it was that beat up on him so bad he felt the need to cuss us as a whole.....

Personally I no longer feel any desire to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.