Ice box replacement, where to get one.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
I am thinking of replacing the old ice box that looks like a refrigerator in my cabin cruisers galley. Problem is I can't find one anywhere, RV sites, here, or any other sites.<br /><br />This is a little thing with a tray for the ice on top with a drain tube that goes into the bilge.<br /><br />Any link or even a brand name would be helpful.<br /><br /><br />Thanks, Pointer

rwidman

Lieutenant
Re: Ice box replacement, where to get one.

A little more information would help; brand, model, year, & size of boat, dimensions of ice box, etc.<br /><br />Have you tried any marine centers?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Would love to have provided more specific information but the boat is about 3 hours north of me in the storage building. My guess would be it is a 2sq foot unit, maybe 2.2 sq ft. <br /><br />I goes on a 1988 cruisers barnegat 2460. A little short on details I know but looking for a general direction not a specific unit.<br /><br />This is a good deal but not at this moment.<br /><br /> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ry=26451&item=4526319859&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

rwidman

Lieutenant

Are you looking for an Ice Box or a refrigerator? The refrigerator requires power, 12 volt or 120 volt.

Mettaree

Petty Officer 1st Class

Take a look in JC Whitney catalog. They have several in there for campers. Worth a look see.

JBF 1962

Chief Petty Officer

lol, you're replying to a 6 year old thread :p But, since you revived it, I got one once from the autowreckers out of a conversion van...