What boat is this?

johndem33

Recruit
I have a picture of a catamaran that I simply love, but I don't know who makes it. I'll include a link to a picture and would love to hear from anyone that can help me with information about this boat. Thanks!

kmarine

Chief Petty Officer
I Think that one is a Aquilla or Africat there is also a PDQ and a Pachoud sky lounge. these are the only big cat powerboats that I see.

johndem33

Recruit
Thank you folks, but no luck. I've checked out your suggestions and cannot find who makes this vessel, its length or model year. I believe it is likely between 44' and 52' with a beam of 18' to 20'. Following the suggestions, I visited some yacht trading sites and followed their links for catamaran manufacturers. There must be at least 100! Wow, it took me a couple of days part-time to look through each. I would appreciate any new suggestions/ideas.

johndem33

Recruit
Looks like B and B's longest boat is 26 feet, about half the length of the one I'm searching for, but thank you for trying.

shrew

Lieutenant
So, I can't help but notice that the image was uploaded to "DropShots" and the post is also the first post by user 'johndcem33'. The post includes advertising links. This feels much like a spam for image and video website being advertised.

Can you explain why you need the make and model of this specific generic image of a power cat?