2000 Sea Ray 180 Replacement Decals

andym84

Cadet
Hi all.......not sure if this is my first post or not! Great forum though :thumb:

I have a 2000 Sea Ray 180 BR and want to replace the decals but before I pull them off does anyone know where I can get replacements?

Have searched for ages and can't seem to find them going back as far as mine :blue:

Any help appreciated.

81 Checkmate

Lieutenant
May have to take a picture of the decals and have them custom made by a sign/ graphics place. All kinds of places on the inter web.

Good Luck!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
any sign shop can make decals. look for ones specializing in vehicle wrapping. they have the larger printers. however with my 2002 190, I buffed the hull, and simply did pin-striping on the hull splitting the two gel colors. it looked better than the swoosh decal and I could do it myself.

Bondo

Staff member
any sign shop can make decals. look for ones specializing in vehicle wrapping. they have the larger printers. however with my 2002 190, I buffed the hull, and simply did pin-striping on the hull splitting the two gel colors. it looked better than the swoosh decal and I could do it myself.

Ayuh,.... Agreed,.... That's what makes any ole boat,..... Yer boat,..... ;)

andym84

Cadet
Thanks for suggestions guys.......must admit am keen to preserve the original look..........boring, I know!!!

thumpar

Admiral
I doubt you will find originals. Before you take them off take it to a sign shop so they can get everything they need to recreate them. I prefer the naked look myself.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
There are newer sea ray decals (2008-2011) along with the zig-zag checkered flag stripes on eBay. Duplicating the 1996-2001(& early 2002) stripes will be expensive with the multiple fading stripes. Is your hull two toned or single color? If single color, there are thousands of side graphics available for boats that would look great.

andym84

Cadet
Some great suggestions there guys, thank you.

The hull is a single colour.

Are decals for newer 18ft Searays likely to fit? I know it might sound silly but I'm just thinking about the possible different hull shapes.

Slip Away

Lieutenant
Most will fit, unless you get a 48 sedan bridge decal for an 18ft. bowrider :joyous:

Also, almost forgot the mutha of all Sea Ray parts inventory. Flounder Pounder Marine

http://www.searay-parts.com/

Last edited: