Seat cushion replacement

Fishallot

Seaman
I need to put a new cushion in my cooler seat, it's worn out and doesn't offer much support. Is there a special type of foam cushion that I should use that offers max. cushioning properties?

jlinder

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Seat cushion replacement

I bought foam from my local fabric store, but if I had to buy more I would go to http://www.yourautotrim.com They sell foam, marine vinyl, UV thread, etc. and don't seem to have minimums.<br /><br />If you decide to recover it is not hard to sew up a new cushion, just make sure everything you use is rated for outdoors and UV protected.

Fishallot

Seaman

Thanks for the reply.... that sheet foam is exactly what I'm looking for. No need to recover, everything is in good shape. The foam is just worn out from overuse.

jlinder

Lieutenant Junior Grade

When you call them ask for Jason. He has been very helpful (I like to pass on the good word when people provide good service)

BLDFW

Petty Officer 2nd Class

earthskater

Recruit
eFoamstore Seat cushion replacement

eFoamstore Seat cushion replacement

Contact David at eFoamstore.com for help with getting the right foam. eFoamstore specializes in custom foam manufacturing and makes foam to fit your needs.

I prefer eFoamstore (www.efoamstore.com) because they specialize in foam and have been in business over 60 years. Not only do they have affordable pricing (better than most online distributors), but also free expert customer service to help you choose the right size cushion and answer any questions you may have.

Call them at 866-3360-2678 and give them the exact details of your question or problem and they will recommend exactly the right product for you.

escapade

Petty Officer 1st Class

BLDFW did you ever get your upholstery redone??