My Boat Video

roffey

Commander
Nice video. BTW, I did not think it was advertising? Maybe next year I will have a video. This year it would be a video of me walking around the boat making motor boat sounds.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
^^^ :lol: ^^^
Got some on my gopro just haven't figured out how to load them yet .. :confused::facepalm:

Merc4ever

Petty Officer 1st Class
Nice video. BTW, I did not think it was advertising? Maybe next year I will have a video. This year it would be a video of me walking around the boat making motor boat sounds.

Thanks, and ya I don't understand the advertising comment maybe they think I sell Crownline? I just like them but then again I like all boats as long as they're built good. I even prefer Baja styling a little over the Crownline but I got a better deal on the Crownie.

Merc4ever

Petty Officer 1st Class
^^^ :lol: ^^^
Got some on my gopro just haven't figured out how to load them yet .. :confused::facepalm:

I had the same problem with my camera and it's no where near as good as the gopro. That's why I ended up posting on YouTube then you can just copy the link in the bar and paste.

Maclin

Admiral
There is a Media tab on your profile page here, has areas for pics and videos. I uploaded some to my Media Videos section, nice place to hang out when I am missing boating. Just have to get used to finding the Filter each visit and change it to Any Time or they fall off the scope,

Last edited:

roffey

Commander
Nice video btw! I boat vicariously also.

I think we all do.

I watch youtube boating videos all the time, it's almost like being there except you don't have the sun and water on your face, oh ya and you don't feel the waves or the motion of the boat.. or hear the water. Ok so youtubing is nothing like boating but it does beat most of the programing on TV, LOL.

Merc4ever

Petty Officer 1st Class
I think we all do.

I watch youtube boating videos all the time, it's almost like being there except you don't have the sun and water on your face, oh ya and you don't feel the waves or the motion of the boat.. or hear the water. Ok so youtubing is nothing like boating but it does beat most of the programing on TV, LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYX1rIe3SaQ

LOL ya I watched this one about 5 times, I feel bad for the driver he was pretty cool for a while then wham!

southkogs

Staff member
^^^ That one was rough: I think two of those folks wound up in the hospital.