Any help would be great

TucsonNewbie

Recruit
So as of 6 hrs ago I'm a new boat owner, i bought a Crosley boat with a Johnson outboard, i could use any help possible, the boat was left to rote by several property owners who kept inheriting the boat with the property, finally the latest owner gets rid of it , no title, no plates, .., .only a few distinguishing features... all i can tell about the boat is it 14' fiberglass, Johnson outboard model RX-11A, Serial # 2358469, id plate on the trailer, Golden Rod, Model # 690G, Serial # 35807 Idaho boat sticker from expiring in 1984 '07889',, and boat reg/id/? sticker KA738RN. I need whatever info i can harvest to reg and title the boat and the trailer....

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Best place to start would be with whatever agency handles boats in your state. They can tell you exactly what you will need and what you will need to do.

alldodge

Staff member
So as of 6 hrs ago I'm a new boat owner, i bought a Crosley boat with a Johnson outboard, i could use any help possible, the boat was left to rote by several property owners who kept inheriting the boat with the property, finally the latest owner gets rid of it , no title, no plates, .., .only a few distinguishing features... all i can tell about the boat is it 14' fiberglass, Johnson outboard model RX-11A, Serial # 2358469, id plate on the trailer, Golden Rod, Model # 690G, Serial # 35807 Idaho boat sticker from expiring in 1984 '07889',, and boat reg/id/? sticker KA738RN. I need whatever info i can harvest to reg and title the boat and the trailer....

^+1 agree. and :welcome: to iboats
Hope you don't need a title, this could be an issue, so suggest don't put any money in it until you know if it can actually be yours

smassey22180

Petty Officer 1st Class
Google says your OB is 28 HP :). I just bought a boat in CA where the owner lost the title. He filled out a form that said he lost the title and that he was selling the boat to me. I took it to DMV, paid the fees, and got a new title. There was a similar form for the trailer title.