1994 Chris Craft 322 Crowne - leaks

So i just wrapped up my first summer with this boat. Aside, from the fuel/motor shutting down on me, which seems to have cleared out.

I have learned i have a few leaks that need addressed.First, the lower Portlight windows are leaking, but looks as if i can order new seasl through Pompanette/Bomar, so i will go that route first, but not sure of the process to install these...any help is greatly appreciated.
Secondly, i have a bad leak up on top on the starboard side of the boat leaking donw into the side compartment near the steering wheel from there down onto the floor...matbe windshield? Maybe not? But, i just removed all my galley cushions as i am having them reupholstered and found a lot of water on the cushions in the aft. It appears to be coming down from the topside of the boat under the steering wheel but since the baot is now being stred inside i can not confirm this. But, the aft is located directly under the captains area,which is where that bad leak is. maybe its the windshield maybe not, any suggestions is grreatly appreciated.
Also, i plan on removing all cleats and from railing system and lighlty sanding and cleaning up all the pads and reaasembling, but woul dlike to know what kind of water proof silicone i should use when tightening the all pads back down.

thanks

Phil

Volphin

Lieutenant
I usually break out the garden hose and ask a buddy to spray her down while I look for the leak.