• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

hydrofoil boat company

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hydrofoil boat company

Hey folks, I was just given a 22' open fisherman boat with a 3 step hull. The info plate mounted on the inside of the boat says it was made by the Hydrofoil Boat Company of Altamonte Springs Florida. Does anyone know of this company? My search on google and other search sites turn up nothing other than hydrafoil boats (boats that plane on skis) Thank you for any help.

Re: hydrofoil boat company

What year is the boat?

Comment

The title says 1972

Comment

That's right on the border of when Hull ID's were required. "Hull Identification Numbers (HIN) are required on all boats manufactured since 1972. The first three letters of the HIN, known as the MIC, identify the manufacturer of the vessel."Can you tell if it has the 3 letter MIC on the front of the HIN?If it does then go here to look it up: http://www.uscgboating.org/recalls/mic_database.htm

Comment

Hey.....Do you still have the hydrostep?? I just bought one and like you can't find any thing about them.

Comment

Working...
          X