any info about red raider boats

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am looking at a red raider boat built in port isabelle texas that needs rebuilding , but i cant find any info about them. i hate to spend my time and money on a boat that may be prone to problems. it looks like a copy of a majek redfish line. it was made in 1988. .it is 20 ft tunnel hull with the engine inset about 2 ft from the back . the hull has been gutted including the stringers.the guy wants $100.00 he gutted it because the foam got waterlogged and he gave up after all the work cleaning it out , but that would just leave me the rebuild. any info would be appreciated, thanks

HectorMtzJr956

Recruit
i am looking at a red raider boat built in port isabelle texas that needs rebuilding , but i cant find any info about them. i hate to spend my time and money on a boat that may be prone to problems. it looks like a copy of a majek redfish line. it was made in 1988. .it is 20 ft tunnel hull with the engine inset about 2 ft from the back . the hull has been gutted including the stringers.the guy wants $100.00 he gutted it because the foam got waterlogged and he gave up after all the work cleaning it out , but that would just leave me the rebuild. any info would be appreciated, thanks
Hello did you ever get this boat on the water . I’m thinking of buying one 1989 20’ . Any pro or cons ? Im in south Texas so shallow fishing . Any advance would be appreciated.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Hello did you ever get this boat on the water . I’m thinking of buying one 1989 20’ . Any pro or cons ? Im in south Texas so shallow fishing . Any advance would be appreciated.
SwampRat hasn't been here in over 7yrs, not likely to get or reply to your question.

Closed

Start a topic about your pending purchase..
Pix help

It's a 31yr old boat. It's actual condition now is more important than any details or pro/con of it when new

Status
Not open for further replies.