toggle switch lableing on 1984 Procraft 1650

trkille70

Recruit
Hi first post but I have a 1984 Procraft 1650 Fish and Ski that I purchased used. The Words or Lettering near the steering for the toggle/rocker switches are gone. Can anyone tell me what they should be labled? Or point me to a source to get this info? Thank you.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Welcome to iboats.

Given the age of the boat, and that it may not be in its original configuration, the only sure way to determine what the switches do, is to test them, and trace the wiring.

bilge pump
navigation and anchor lights

livewell pump
Aerator ??
accessory lights?

trkille70

Recruit
It's original, Guy I purchased it from, His Dad had bought it new and he sold it to me when Dad passed away. The white Letters are kind of warn off...Far right one looks like it said Anchor. I thought maybe someone on here has the same boat and can still read theirs.

midcarolina

Chief Petty Officer
It will be much quicker to do as Roscoe suggested and just test the switches........... If the far right switch says anchor thats the stern only light.........flip the rocker other way bow and stern lights should work...........

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
Then another should be the bilge pump. Another horn. If you have a livewell, another will run the live well pump. You can hear or see (if you plug in your running/nav light posts) what each is doing and don't have to trace the wiring. +1 on the running/nav light rocker positions.

Mark

thumpar

Admiral
I am not familiar with that specific boat but you may find that some switches don't do anything. Some boats come with extra switches for later use. Try them out and see what happens. You won't hurt anything.