Questions about Fisher Bay 19 center console

BoatingCop

Chief Petty Officer
A few moths ago I bought I 1998 Fisher Bay 19 center console with a 120 Force. The boat was damaged in Hurricane Ike years ago, and needs a new windshield, and grab rail. I began to look for parts for this boat and quickly found that there wasn't a whole lot of information on this boat. I only found things for aluminum Fisher boats. Upon looking at the HIN on y boat I found that the first three characters of the HIN were KEN, which indicates to me that this boat was manufactured by Kenner, which is no longer in business. Where would be the best place to find a grab rail and windshield for this boat? I looked on this site, but haven't had much luck. I don't think I over-looked it. Can any on offer any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

crb478

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I suspect having them custom made would be your best option. Search on line for boat windshields and there are places that can make one to your specifications even telling you have to measure and make a template. For the grab rails look for a local custom bath outfitter. They can probably bend up anything you need.