Orlando clipper, but what do I have?

swamp creek

Seaman
The plates in the back are rubbed off and I can't tell what it says. I do t know the year of it or what model it is. It was registered in fl but I can't find the registration info online any where. I got it on a trade and hope it wasn't stolen. It has a 25 Chrysler 77' motor on it that's not running. Might try to get it going but from what I can find online about it is crap. I will prolly sell it but don't know how to price it. Any help?

Mel Taylor

Chief Petty Officer
Did you get any paperwork of any kind with the boat? By paperwork I mean title, registration papers, bill of sale, etc. If not, can you get anything from the previous owner? If you can't you may be screwed as to proving ownership and obtaining clear title.

swamp creek

Seaman
I have a bill of sale, which is all that is required in georgia. I dont have any paper work other than that. I cleaned the back sticker off with some spray and read 2371 serial # but, but that still gets me no where.

swamp creek

Seaman
No Title

the closest i can come to is from images on google from other boats for sell, 1969 it seems to be