welllcraft boat model

cpnthrfan

Seaman
any ideal what year and model this is?

trying to find out the seats layouts and what they set on and the original layout

southkogs

Staff member
Had a little more time to look this evening. If you go to http://www.fiberglassics.com/library/Wellcraft you'll see a bunch of model years, except 1972. I'm gonna' say the model number you can't quite see on your plate reads 'RB 15V' in full.

Wellcraft is still in business, so it might be worth an email or two to see if they have any brochures or such available to help you put her back together.

Definitely check out the restoration section of the forum.

southkogs

Staff member
...I'm gonna' say the model number you can't quite see on your plate reads 'RB 15V' in full...
^^^^ That's the model I think you have. I would shoot an email off to Wellcraft with the SN and the photos and see if they can confirm that for you.

cpnthrfan

Seaman
Thanks for all the help. The previous owner found the title and it's a 1967 wellcraft 15 ft. I still can't find pic of one together lol

cpnthrfan

Seaman
this is a 15 foot boat and seems to have only 3 stringers. the edge of the floor sets on fiberglass at both sides, as seen in the pics.

cpnthrfan

Seaman
whats the best way to cut the flooring out? it seems to be one piece. i tried a sawzaw but got scare when i saw the floor sets on fiberglass.