Need some help on a cmc actuator

Mysticwolf

Cadet
I posted a while back that my actuator was leaking, Got a little help from a couple of guys on how to take it apart and do it myself, Well, the day I took it apart I had the bearings fall out, but the springs were still in, so I knew where they went, Went to get new o rings, and no one in town had any, finally got the ones I need, yesterday, I took some break clean and cleaned it all up and forgot about the springs and they fell out, then I got a call from my daughter she needed to go to the hospital, she was in labor, ( she just had our first grandchild :joyous: ) and its been a few days now, and I forgot where the springs and bearings go :embarassed: and need some help, does anyone have a diagram on how they go back together? Me and my buddy have tried to figure it out for a hour, and cant, :mad: Now I dont know what to do, please help me if you can!!! :facepalm:

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
Re: Need some help on a cmc actuator

Ugh.... Don't remember any springs or bearings..... Post up some good pics and MAYBE we can help sort this out.

Edit: I'm assuming that you are talking about check balls

Last edited:

Mysticwolf

Cadet

Ugh.... Don't remember any springs or bearings..... Post up some good pics and MAYBE we can help sort this out.

Edit: I'm assuming that you are talking about check balls

Yes, the check balls. I dont know how to post pics here, or I would.

Mysticwolf

Cadet

/Users/candace/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2014/04/24/20140424-211539/GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
/Users/candace/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2014/04/24/20140424-211610/GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg