Duratech comanche cabin cruiser,1962

Well, we completed the restoration last summer and enjoyed the ride.... Now we sadly have to sell our boat..... We have posted an ad in the Classified I-Boats .com so please take a look. It is a great boat and a great deal. Tennessee fans will love the colors and Classic Boat enthusiasts will love to add this to their collection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fun Times

Staff member
Re: Having trouble finding my ad for our DURATECH COMANCHE CABIN CRUISER????

Re: Having trouble finding my ad for our DURATECH COMANCHE CABIN CRUISER????

Hi guys, just letting everyone know that though this is new to us all, at this time iboats administrative has agreed that as long as the original poster has advertised with iboats to sell their boats, it is okay that the owner starts a thread about the boat being advertised on open forum. A few rules are as long as the owner is still advertising then the thread can remain but the thread cannot continue once the advertisement has expired. Another rule is that the original poster must provide a link to the iboats advertisement ad.

An addition to rule 8 has been created recently!
If you are selling a boat - paid advertising through iboats is acceptable to post in the forum. A link to the ad is mandatory and must be included in your post. Signature links for boats advertised on iboats are acceptable. We encourage members to use this service.
http://forums.iboats.com/forum-rules-guidelines/forum-rules-397820.html

Thank you all.:)
iboats Mod team

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Re: Duratech comanche cabin cruiser,1962

What FT said. Any member "paying" for a for-sale ad within iboats can start a thread about that ad. They "must"" provide a link to the ad so we know it's legit. For-sale ads w/o a link to the iboats for-sale section will be deleted..... It will be your responsibility to provide the link, not the Mods....

If you want to pay for an ad to sell your boat, go here:
Boats For Sale - Buy & Sell, New & Used Boats, Owners & Dealers

Last edited:

What FT said. Any member "paying" for a for-sale ad within iboats can start a thread about that ad. They "must"" provide a link to the ad so we know it's legit. For-sale ads w/o a link to the iboats for-sale section will be deleted..... It will be your responsibility to provide the link, not the Mods....

If you want to pay for an ad to sell your boat, go here:
Boats For Sale - Buy & Sell, New & Used Boats, Owners & Dealers

Dear Moderator,
As you requested when people could not find our ad, I did give the web address where it is currently running on i-boats... and yes we are paying for the ad..... sorry if this caused a lot of problems... but is all ok now with this?
Thank-You,
Karen

WIMUSKY

Staff member

No problem Karen, it's all good. Good luck with your sale........

My previous post was for the rest of the members who reads this thread....... I probably should have clarified that better......

Thanks!
WIMUSKY

Last edited: