Help and advice please from another Ebbtide CBR owner

JABC

Recruit
G'day

I'm in Western Australia and have recently purchased an Ebbtide CBR 2700 (love it by the way) - this is my 3rd American built bowrider, but one part of this boat has me puzzled...

I'm wondering if anyone has ever had an issue with the bow seats (moreover the bins underneath the bow seats) not draining when they get water in them...? The floor in the bow drains perfectly, however the three separate ice bins under the 3 front seats only flow from one to the other, depending on which way the boat is tilted / leaning.

Although I can empty the actual bins of water put putting towels in there to soak up the water (not very efficient!) I can hear water sloshing around in there, I'm assuming in the connecting tubes between these 3 seats.

I've tried blocking 2 of the drains off and blowing into the 3rd, but it is clearly blocked... I can't imagine that these seat bins aren't meant to drain. I'm wondering if someone has a CBR and they can tell me which of the many hull drain holes near the bow is the bow seat drain - or if anyone else has something obvious or clever that I have overlooked.

I hope that makes sense and thanks in advance for any advice you can offer

Cheers!

JABC

Recruit
Re: Help and advice please from another Ebbtide CBR owner

bounce