2002 230CCR crownline

papa3522

Recruit
How do I get under the dash to wire a new gps? There is not enough room to go thru the glove box. Do I have to remove the wall by the head, and if I do what is the best way to remove this so I can put it back up?

erikapeterg

Cadet
HI, I have just purchased a 2003 230 CCR, it looks as if the wall should just unscrew, white caps on the screws just pull off. Can you help me with identifying the eight switches on the dash? All the labels have worn off and some switches appear to do nothing, I may have some electrical problems!
Any help appreciated, regards to all.

thumpar

Admiral
HI, I have just purchased a 2003 230 CCR, it looks as if the wall should just unscrew, white caps on the screws just pull off. Can you help me with identifying the eight switches on the dash? All the labels have worn off and some switches appear to do nothing, I may have some electrical problems!
Any help appreciated, regards to all.
You should open up your own thread since it is a different question. On my Crownline 202BR the switches are nav lights, bilge, horn, blower on the left. On the right is 4 switches but only one does anything and that is the lights for under the dishboards. The 3 others are accessory switches that are there for later use if needed. Yours may be similar. The Nav Light switch is easy to figure out because it has 3 positions and the others have 2.

erikapeterg

Cadet
No Title

Thank you thumper, your help appreciated. I have opened a new thread as well. I thought papa3522 may have responded since his boat is the same as ours.
No such luck!

Merc4ever

Petty Officer 1st Class
Mine is a 2001 225 CCR and you just remove 2 screws from the bottom and pull out the insert cover, then you can lay down and work on anything in there. Things might be different on the 230 CCR.