Doral SE250 Converting table to Bed

RonCrossman

Recruit
I have a 2004 Doral SE250, I have had it now for three years and am imbarrased to say I still can not figure out how to lower Table down to make the Bed platform. Can anyone help?

alldodge

Staff member
Re: Doral SE250 Converting table to Bed

I have a 2004 Doral SE250, I have had it now for three years and am imbarrased to say I still can not figure out how to lower Table down to make the Bed platform. Can anyone help?

:welcome: to iboats

Don't know the boat personally, but most boats of that size make a U shape dining area in the bow. There is one center pole from the deck to the center of the table. The pole is removed and the table fits into the U shape area under it. You then take the cushions which are used as back rest for the table to complete the mattress.

ciscokidd

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The table in the galley is supported by 2 poles that thread into the floor holes, you need to remove the table by sliding it off the top of the mounting system when you look under the table. Then you unscrew the 2 poles that are still threaded into the floor and I imagine the half height poles that are then inserted would be under one of the seat cushions stored away. After that you slide the table back on and you would have a cushion that is fitted identical to the table dimensions with straps that secure it and now the front berth is converted to a sleeping area.

The pointed section at the bow lifts up to allow your feet to go under it and it has 2 metal poles that notch in to stay lifted. I have a 2000 250SE

ems1ed

Cadet

You should have 2 shorter legs that fit into the same holes that the talble legs as are in. They unscrew to change them. Once you've replaced the long legs with the shorter ones, just place the filler cushions on top of the tabletop.