1990 Aquasport 22ft CC

adm1476

Petty Officer 1st Class
So I just bought a 22 ft Aquasport CC and trailer. It has a 200hp Mercury on it. Boat is solid but needs lots of TLC. I got it cheap in my opinion. $2500. So looking for opinions. Was it a good deal? How are these boats? Never had an Aquasport before?

greenbush future

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 1990 Aquasport 22ft CC

Your best bet would be to provide some details, and pictures (lots of pics) of your boat. Maybe define the type of boating you intend to use the boat for and maybe your experience level operating a boat.
How did you verify the condition of your boat? Is it safe, do you have all the equipment (safety) ?
When you say TLC, what is obvious to you that needs work on your boat?
I don't know the brand of your boat but it is almost 25 years old, depending how it was cared for will have a lot to do with the work you may have ahead. Welcome to boating.

Last edited:

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

aquasports were known as good solid boats. If everything is working and solid, sounds like a good deal (was there a trailer, too?)

adm1476

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yes there was a trailer as well. I have had many boats. I intend to use this boat for off shore, and near shore fishing. The hull is solid floors are excellent it has a nice stainless steel t top. It sat for at least 2 years, I did hear the motor run it also sounds good. The fuel tank probably needs to be emptied and cleaned, the whole boat is filthy dirty, and the paint on the hull is a little tired. Im sure it will also need some wiring attention. I am a mechanic so that should not be too big a deal. No pics yet. It has been raining cats and dogs for 2 solid days now.LOL