Can someone identify the model of this Ebbtide

hawk200282

Seaman
I'm working on a few things on my boat before spring hits. Engine work, cosmetics, etc.....

I wanted to try to find the model of it so I can search online for a cover. It looks like it had one at some point due the the snaps around the windshield. Not sure if one would even be available for a boat this old. I may be stuck either getting one custom made or a generic one.

What I do know:
Year: 1982
Length: 15'
Max HP: 75

IMG_0397.JPG

Last edited:

Slip Away

Lieutenant
Re: Can someone identify the model of this Ebbtide

Possibly a 152 Sport. Not positive though. Great looking boat !!

spoilsofwar

Lieutenant Junior Grade

The snaps were probably for a convertible bimini top, but could have been for a cockpit cover.. I highly doubt you'd find an exact fit cockpit cover online for a boat of that age. Having one custom made would be the way to go.

I'll second Slip Away; that is a sharp boat.

Brian 26

Chief Petty Officer

Dragonfly, 152 SS or a 152 V

I'll echo the statement that you will probably not find a cover that fits well. If you do find a company online that claims to have one that "fits" make sure they take returns and that the shipping back and forth doesn't sink the deal.

hawk200282

Seaman

Thanks for the compliments on the boat guys. It is a sharp looking boat, one of the things that attracted me to it.

I replaced the rotten deck/stringers last summer. Just gotta do a few cosmetic things on the inside and outside before its 100%.

Ill probably be putting a Bimini top on, then Ill probably just go get a few quotes on a custom cover. For now my generic walmart cover/tarp combo is keeping her dry. :)