Bass Tracker Pro Team 175 questions

Budfin

Recruit
I purchased a bass tracker pro team 175 bass boat back in 2007. I made the mistake of leaving the boat tied to the dock on the lake for the summer without covering or protecting the seats, and the sun destroyed them. I would like to remove the driver and passenger seats to have them re-covered, but I cannot see how to remove the seats...no access behind or beneath...must be a trick to it that I am not seeing. I would appreciate any help if anyone knows what to do.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Bass Tracker Pro Team 175 questions

Not familiar with you model, but have seen some that require you to remove the entire "bench/step " that
the seats are attached to. They were secured with screws from the bottom side.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral

On dad's pro team 185 , the driver's seat is mounted to an aluminum plate and then that plate is screwed down on each side of the seat..... his middle and passenger seat are mounted to the lid of the under seat storage compartment and are removed by removing the bolts from under the lid.....

Officer749

Recruit

I purchased a bass tracker pro team 175 bass boat back in 2007. I made the mistake of leaving the boat tied to the dock on the lake for the summer without covering or protecting the seats, and the sun destroyed them. I would like to remove the driver and passenger seats to have them re-covered, but I cannot see how to remove the seats...no access behind or beneath...must be a trick to it that I am not seeing. I would appreciate any help if anyone knows what to do.

I am currently trying to remove the seats to my pro team 175TXW and have ran into the same problem. I was wondering if you were able to figure out how to remove the seats. If so can you please let me know how you were able to do it so I can remove mine!!!

Thank You in advance.