Rigging Tube Installation Help Please!

Hi all, my first post here, hope someone can help me out. I am installing a rigging tube on my center console fishing boat (2013 SmokerCraft 16' c/w 75 Merc Four Stroke) and know what components are needed for the most part however there is one area that eludes me somewhat and that is where do I find the rigid cable gland that attaches the 2" TH Marine tube to the engine? In reading the forums here I find that people have tried clamping the tube to the existing rubber gland with very poor results! Mercury provides a kit for this application but it is for their bigger outboards so at this time it seems that my only option is to fab up my own version of this attachment however I would like it to look somewhat like factory equipment rather than some home brew concoction if you get my drift! Any takers? Edmonton Alberta Canada 804fcf1f-d9f5-4b5d-8565-638c5a989020_zps34d34b3f.jpg

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Re: Rigging Tube Installation Help Please!

How about some very large shrink tubing? Of course the adhesive type. The only setback is you would have to disconnect one end of the harness to get it on there.
Grub