Aquasport Fishing Boats

Blinky Brown

Cadet
Any current or former owners of early model (1980-1990) Aquasport 20' plus fishing boats please give me some feedback on your experience with your boat. Considering purchasing 1987 Aquasport 25'. Need all the help AD,I can get. Thanks!

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral
Re: Aquasport Fishing Boats

they were known to be good solid well-designed boats back then

dingbat

Supreme Mariner

I have two friends currently running that vintage Aqua Sports. Good solid boats, but wet. Both where rebuilt from the bottom up because of rot which is pretty much expected in a boat that age.

TD_Maker

Chief Petty Officer

Had an Aquasport 20' CC. with a Johnson 130. The Aquasports generally had a flat back end, and not cut very deep. My boat rode a little rough in choppy water. Also, be sure to check the floor out carefully....especially around any access hole covers. Overall, my boat was pretty good...all things considered.

Blinky Brown

Cadet

Had an Aquasport 20' CC. with a Johnson 130. The Aquasports generally had a flat back end, and not cut very deep. My boat rode a little rough in choppy water. Also, be sure to check the floor out carefully....especially around any access hole covers. Overall, my boat was pretty good...all things considered.

Thanks for feedback however boat was sold. I refuse to rush into this.