Swim platform

thunder219

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Is there a way to level up this platform while the boat is anchored or should I just put anti slip mat down? The boat is in storage so will try to get some better pictures. Thank you for any help

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
Re: Swim platform

Is there a way to level up this platform while the boat is anchored or should I just put anti slip mat down? The boat is in storage so will try to get some better pictures. Thank you for any help

You COULD probably make some wedge shims and longer struts but honestly it would likely look funny and the further from the water the back is the harder it would be to board.... I think anti slip would be the better choice

thunder219

Petty Officer 2nd Class

We have about the same thoughts on that then. I know I will do something this year on it and would break the lines but like you said, I also think it would make it look funny Thanks

thunder219

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have had a few people up front (prob 4-500 pounds) and it made very little difference. My biggest concern is when my parents go. Its not bad till it gets wet then its slick. I saw some of that sea deck mat and was thinking of that but I don't know how well it holds up. Ive had this boat since 07 and its one of the few things I didn't like but dealt with it since my last boat didn't have any platform.

H20Rat

Vice Admiral

Look into hydroturf. It stands up well, and is great for providing traction and a little cushioning also. MUCH easier on the knees if you kneel on it!

tazrig

Lieutenant Commander

I have had a few people up front (prob 4-500 pounds) and it made very little difference.

I could rent you my mother in law real cheap... If she sat in the front that platform would be nice and level! (think Al Bundy's mother in law) :lol:

thunder219

Petty Officer 2nd Class

lol I have an ex one of those but I want to enjoy the scenery at the lake. I think im going to try sea deck out