jack plate and tilt and trim combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick rather

Recruit
Do anyone one know of anywhere that makes a jack plate and tilt and trim combo all in one unit

kfa4303

Banned
Re: jack plate and tilt and trim combo

Hi rick. Welcome to iboats. Both jackplates and trim and tilt units are very popular down here in FL where folks love to run skinny. For starters, what size motor are you running? If it's below 50hp, there are several brands, probably the best know jackplate + trim/tilt combo is made be CMC, followed by Bob's hydraulic jackplate, Tom C's electric and the Atlas mini jackplate. There are other brands as well. If you head on over to Microskiff.com - Dedicated to the smallest of skiffs. you'll find tons of threads on this very subject. OF course, the best unit will depend on the sort of boating you do most often, so you'll have to decide how much to spend and how many bells and whistles you want. Good luck. Keep us posted.

flreb2

Recruit
All righty Mateys. I'm in the process of getting a new Bentley 240 Cruise with a 150 Yamaha. Our goal is a little fishin and lots of sandbar time. Planning on installing a bow ramp for Gramma's ease of access. Now my real question, would it be in my best interest to have a Hydraulic Jack Plate installed along with the tilt?

southkogs

Staff member
flreb2 Welcome aboard:

Please take a few moments to read our FORUM RULES. We ask you don't post in topics over 90 days old unless you're the OP ... and that you don't hijack someone else's topic.

Since this one is pretty dusty, we'll put it back in the archives. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.