Does anyone know where i can get a replacement aft bench seat for my 2007 tahoe Q4???

scooterkenna

Recruit
The snap on my aft bench seat was ...well I guess, worn out and the bench seat cushion went flying out at 65mph on the highway...and yes you guessed it...by the time I got turned around to pick it up....someone had decided they really wanted it ....for whatever reason.....sooo I call Tracker and ask for a replacement part. Well I guess they discontinued that seat cushion in 2007 and went to a new style in 08.....and there is my problem!! I have looked all over the web with no luck....didn't know if anyone out there may know of some place that I haven't found that may still have one...or should I just look at having a custom one fabricated?? I will post a pic so you can see what it looks like....please PM me with any leads!! Thanks

Scooterseat.jpg

Jeep Man

Commander
Re: Does anyone know where i can get a replacement aft bench seat for my 2007 tahoe Q

Most local upholsterers could reproduce it with the photo and the boat for measurements and proper fit.

theBrownskull

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Does anyone know where i can get a replacement aft bench seat for my 2007 tahoe Q

Most local upholsterers could reproduce it with the photo and the boat for measurements and proper fit.

That is what I would do.