220 lowe Tahiti deck boat boat bow will not trim

riverrat47

Recruit
2007 lowe 220tatiti deck boat transom seems to be to long ,2007 etec 150 hp planes fast but will not lift or trim bow,boat transom is over 20 inches.with 19 viper trimming has nolifton bow ,has anyone else had this problem,lowe factory said they can cut transom at bottom and fix bow lift ,sounds like factory screw up need advice

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 220 lowe Tahiti deck boat boat bow will not trim

2007 lowe 220tatiti deck boat transom seems to be to long ,2007 etec 150 hp planes fast but will not lift or trim bow,boat transom is over 20 inches.with 19 viper trimming has nolifton bow ,has anyone else had this problem,lowe factory said they can cut transom at bottom and fix bow lift ,sounds like factory screw up need advice

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,... How 'bout some Pictures,....
particularly of the motor at the transom, both full down, 'n trimmed up,...

riverrat47

Recruit

Bondo,I have pictures coming,thanks for the responce did you receive the pictures

Last edited:

riverrat47

Recruit

This is Riverat111 again. Does anyone have info regarding my posted question in Nov . 2013? My 2007 Tahiti deck boat will not trim. I have sent pics to Bondo of the back of my boat and the way motor is mounted from factory. Not sure if he received pics or not. Have gotten no response. Would really appreciate any advice or help. Thanks.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral

Post your pics in this thread

Honestly if the manufacturer says they are aware of and can fix the problem then you probably have your answer

Bondo

Staff member

This is Riverat111 again. Does anyone have info regarding my posted question in Nov . 2013? My 2007 Tahiti deck boat will not trim. I have sent pics to Bondo of the back of my boat and the way motor is mounted from factory. Not sure if he received pics or not. Have gotten no response. Would really appreciate any advice or help. Thanks.

Ayuh,... I ain't seen no pictures,.... post 'em right here,...