Bluewater Aluminum boat

So I bought this 19'3" aluminum open bow fishing/leisure boat (wife said if I buy a fishing boat it has to be comfortable with an open bow...yes dear) It's a Bluewater Yacht according to the HIN. They were supposedly made in Oregon and are out of business now. I cannot find ANY info online about these boats. I've been told by a couple guys at the ramp that they are great boats. I am kinda new to the boating world, but I do know my port from my starboard. Anybody out there know anything about these Bluewaters?

Last edited:

Buddieaspen

Recruit
Re: Bluewater Aluminum boat

Hi,

I just joined the forum and saw your post about the Bluewater aluminum. I have a 17ft Bluewater that I really like. Have had it for years. If you can respond I'd be glad to communicate with you about the boat and at least one little quirk you should be aware of.

We use ours for fishing, crabbing, water skiing, and general recreation. Trailers real nice behind my Jeep Cherokee.

If you would like more information, just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Telecom3

Recruit
I just purchased a 19' Bluewater Aluminum boat. Was curious what the little quirk was that you eluded to. I really like the boat very stable and even though it is a 1993 it is immaculate. Was wondering if there are other sources for information on Bluewater boats. Mine has a serial number of 001.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Need to start your own thread, this one is over 2 years old, not suppose to post to threads over 90 days old.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Telecom, this topic has been inactive for over a year and a half.

IMO, if there was a quirk serious enough to be mentioned, it was important enough to post. I suspect it was an attempt to get email responses for unknown reasons. I doubt you'll be hearing from Buddie, they haven't been back on iboats since that post.

Enjoy your new to you Bluewater and after 4 years, nice to have you posting.

Try to refrain from posting into inactive, no new posts for 90days, topics. If you have questions about your Bluewater, start a topic and ask all the questions you have. Thank you