1994 Lund Pro V 1775 Tiller - center floor board removal?

Archer59

Cadet
I took all the screws out and the center board is tight as could be and would not come up. I removed the floor board over the live well pumps first also.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Re: 1994 Lund Pro V 1775 Tiller - center floor board removal?

How about a pic? It could be held down with some kind of adhesive.
Grub

tigertank

Cadet
Hi, did you figure the center area out? I'm going to look at mine to replace fuel lines hopefully and clean fuel tank.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
Hi, did you figure the center area out? I'm going to look at mine to replace fuel lines hopefully and clean fuel tank.

This is an old thread and we'll probably get scolded for replying to it... but, on that model boat the side storage compartment walls will need to be removed to remove the main deck.

Maybe you should start your own thread about your boat in the restoration forum.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Start a new topic. Archer last showed up almost two years ago.

tigertank

Cadet
ok, thanks guys, just was easy to ask and not start another thread. Sometimes you get scolded when you start a thread and they say, didn't ya do a search it's been asked. I don't mean this forum, other auto ones and such, so that's why, thanks.